Originally Posted By BradH
Originally Posted By The Shadow
Tim says he will be honoring blocks owed.
They cant be done first but will be filtered through with regular runs starting at the longest owed.
So there will still be some waiting but they will come.

What ever happened to the FIFO (First In, First Out) approach to handling product delivery? This makes it sound like the new crew can't afford to deliver the old orders until they get cash coming in from new sales. That's not a good indicator of how well financed this new venture is, IMO.

One could assume that the critical part of saving the company is reestablishing a reputation of being able to deliver a timely block. At least if I was the new owner that is what I'd be thinking. Tim has the power to generate his own orders to KB from FHO's customers. Who's going to taken care of first?

If this is the case it obviously affects me negatively. After two years I want my block! The alternative is I could have been out all my money so I'll take what I can get. In this case better late than never applies. The best thing they can do is call all the people who have paid and explain what the plan is and when to expect to have something they paid for years ago. As I stated above I paid half 25 months ago and I've been paid in full for nine months and only received one call last August. If I don't get a call by 2017 I'll have to start blowing up phones again.

1967 Coronet, 1989 Daytona tube chassis. Former cars, 66 Charger, 67 R/T, 69 Coronet, 67 Dart GT. -Banned for life from V8Buick.com-