Originally Posted By Biginchmopar
From my prospective I think you guys that made deposits will get you blocks, might take some more time, but in the long run I believe you will get them.

After talking with Ken numerous times and dealing with him numerous times I believe he is a genuine guy. I don't think he knows how to tell people that he is waiting on the foundry. Foundry has been down do to EPA violations and now in back in compliance. I believe they are up and running once again. Law suits back and forth on who is going to pay for this huge mess I'm sure are a large amount of a time suck for everybody evolved.

So back to square one for you guys that put money down, once he gets the blocks from the foundry he has to machine them finish them up and get them out to folks.

I would believe the guys who threatened him with law suits and going there to inflict harm to him will be dealt with first because the squeaky wheel always gets the grease.

Anyways I hope for everybody's sake this issue gets resolved.
Is the foundry in CA to? I cant imagine the red tape that would entail. Like find another foundry in another state would probably make 250% more sense..

Mopar to the bone!!!