when my son bought his new challenger he got a ride on a chrysler test track---he went down to louisiana and got to drive the srt challenger/jeep and the chrysler 300----he drove down in his new car and told me he really took a pounding from the suspension----he said he broke the lap record of the chrysler driver which kind of PO'd him----he said the 300 had great speed and was very competent on the track even with a soft suspension---he said if he was picking out a commuting car he would go with the 300 over the challenger-----if there is a chrysler track near you maybe you can get a ride and get a feel for performance and comfort----also there is a car tv show out there that features the same 3 cars in germany running the autobahn--the last part a female race car driver drives the jeep on her home track---they told her what it would feel like (top heavy may feel like it will roll--just push through it) she went on to run the jeep on the course and beat her lap record in her race car---which astounded her----there are some big cars out there that run good---i wouldn't sweat all the tire hype-- 15's arent so narrow unless you are into running trailer tires....

Last edited by savoy64; 10/15/16 11:45 PM.