Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
Firm Feel is the only one I know of that sells handling components for a C-body. But IMO, a C-body will be nowhere close to your MazdaSpeed3, especially if you're only going to ride on 16" wheels at the biggest.

Good to know about FF. I'm not dead set on a C barge. I have been looking for a cruiser though and have been intrigued by the land yachts more than I thought I would be. Mid '60s Furys are not too huge. A '67 Belvedere is another car I am looking at, that seems to be on the small side of the B body platform. I had one way back, never felt like a real big car. I'm guessing a B body might be a better starting point.

I know it's tough to compare two totally different cars from two entirely different eras. The Mazda is almost intuitive. I believe a lot of it has to do with the instant torque of the turbo which really helps with the handling, just easier to get in and out of situations quickly. Can't imagine making too many snap decisions in a land yacht.

Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
First off, there's hardly any tire availability with 15 and 16" wheels. You'd need to go to a 17" wheel minimum, which don't look bad on C-bodies as they're so big, but even tire options are shrinking for those.

Understood about the tire selection. Kinda why I am trying to stay relatively stock so there is less need for a bigger tire. I think once you start building the suspension to a certain point, the tires become more critical.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500