Quote:

I have used both the PPG Duracryl Organosol and the PPG DCC urethane Organosol.I also have several examples of original Organosol on my original paint 69 Road Runner fender and 69 Charger tailpanel,as well as other original paint Organosol finishes I have studied.Here's what I found:
PPG Organosol mixed in DCC urethane is very close.Nice semi smooth finish and semi flat black finish.Closely matches original Chrysler finish which is actually metallic flat black.
PPG organosol mixed in Duracryl lacquer produces a gritty finish more like dash panels etc.While it is a cool finish,it is not correct in my opinion.I have seen original AAR cudas,A12 cars and V21 Road Runners,Chargers and 71 Dusters etc,and they never had the gritty finish like we see on the show cars nowdays.
Yes the textured organosol looks cool-but it does not look correct to me.

Who knows? The Shadow Knows! But he ain't on this fraking forum! "This restoration is a test,, It is ONLY a test, Had this been an actual Restoration I would have received instructions on what to do and where to get the MONEY!" -------------------------------