Everybody wants to win...........unfortunately it's NOT going to happen and you can't keep just making classes for people to get into. Any class with the name "heads up" is eventually going to evolve into a step up, or step out class. That's just the way it is. Same way with rules. Its easy to make a class impossible really quick by adding a ton of rules. Few will build something to run in ONE class at ONE track. And I hate to say it, but if your car is 5 or 600 hundreds pounds heavier than others in the class........you picked the wrong car. Regardless of how heavy some "street" cars are.........a 3400lb big block class is pretty damn heavy.

Don't want to hear, that my Cuda, Challenger, Duster, Roadrunner, whatever, weighs 3800lbs and won't get lighter. YES, it will, but you have to TRY.

My GTX was all steel except hood. Chrome bumpers, factory floor pans, iron block, factory glass, full back seat. Weighed barely over 3200lbs with two bottles, full of fuel and ready to rock, with me in it. That means it was 3000 ready to race

Last edited by Monte_Smith; 07/06/16 04:58 AM.