Originally Posted By cdwmotorsports
Originally Posted By TRENDZ
What he is talking about is a defined class with rule bending. That is wrong.

Isn't bending the rules what all of hot rodding was founded on? If it's plated, registered and tagged it is a street car. Who gives a [censored] what it does or doesn't have.

I use Rainx on my windshield and have not a single piece of a wiper system, drive on the street regularly. Has Jaz style plastic ragin buckets and a cage. No horn, radio or speakers either. I can tolerate all of the issues that come along with those things that 98% of the US population would consider a hassle. Hell most people won't buy a car without power windows, door locks, proximity keys and a lazy way to open their trunks... I don't want a stitch of any of that [censored] which is why I daily drive a 1986 Grand Wagoneer. To each their own but don't try to tell others what they should tolerate in their street car.

If a track says car must have stock suspension, and a ladderbar car is allowed to run, why have rules? Im all for no rules. but don't make me abide by rules that limit me, and then let someone else do as they wish.

"use it 'till it breaks, replace as needed"