Sounds to me like your club made several mistakes.
No one checking the buy back cards.Some signed some not.
Not enough cars to pay out the purse so you had to run around to collect the buy back money.
How long ago this happen?
Did the so called cheater that did buy a buy back so really was not a cheater but just a good freind that let his buddy use the unsigned card.Did ether win the race or any money?
Stop racing stay home Quote Long story short no more Moparama dash for cash for me,us , we
You chose to put 1,000.00 in Why?
So what do you want us as mopar members do? Find the poor guy that did win the money and take it back because he may of lost to a car that these guys beat? All this is about you want them to feel sorry for what they did.Take this post over to the general and post right before MY CAT DIED.
I race all summer at a track with buy backs and never complained[Edited by Moparts - Keep it clean] because it keeps the track open.Your club was not perpared to loose money so you had a meeting and put in buy backs..I would say you put the screws to the racers that came to race for 25 bucks then ether had to anti up 15 more just in caase they lost first round.The ones that didn't might say you were cheating.

Last edited by slippery440; 02/01/09 07:37 PM.

If the MODS did their job I would not be hitting the notify MOD button. LOL