Welcome to moparts, hope you got thick skin.

Lots of cam (solid roller), lots of compression and a max effort port job by a reputable shop. Those heads are a little limited in cross section and CFM but you could probably do it with enough money. 1000CFM thermoquad.

Intake, probably heavily worked super-victor.

If the goal is really 8000 you may look for an old transam destroked crank. Turn it to 2.0 rod journals and get some 6.5 inch chevy rods from a good source like carrillo. Pistons are gonna need a small dome and heads milled as short as possible to get compression without a flame front restricting dome.

Oiling is probably past the limit of a stock system and will need a few mods, get some full groove main bearings, bush the lifter holes, radius the sharp corners in the passages...

Do you got a certain ET goal? I built an engine for a guy who wanted to turn 8000 and it did (was out of breath but you could push it there) with some heavily worked w2s on a 340 (bigger bore to help breath better). He was much happier with a 6000 RPM stroker in the end.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!