Quote:
Rabid Robert cool If you are stating the rotor phase doesn't change in relationship to the cap during mechanical advance, youd be wrong.
Oh, and some refunds are going to be due. boogie

Or Maybe Im having a Hellen Keller moment, but I don't think so.
Yeah I'm starting to get a bit Rapid, in fact I might have to just get a job (it'd be easier). Sport440 do you want in, ($10 entry fee). OK My original statement was that only vac adv and not mechanical adv changes RP & RP is how close the rotor tip is to a cap terminal when it fires & we check this with a timing light in a 1/2" drilled hole in the cap. I've observed this a dozen times when working on peoples' dists and the other day I went out & did it again cuz me & mr P body and Trendz were all three supposed to do it. Trendz seen the light (in his head) without popping the hood. I'm waiting on Mr P body. If YOU do the test (vac capped) & it moves then yes refunds/apologies are definitely due & I am a man of my word. DO the test & report back. Do the test & report back. PLEASE! drill the hole/cap the can/hookup light/rev it up/see what the rotor (RP) does/holler back. does it move or does it stay still, that the only Q at hand. Sport440 get in on this before you do the test. (I missed my steak today)

live every 24 hour block of time like it's your last day on earth