Originally Posted By NANKET
What is the vehicle? What does it weigh, what rear end gears? What trans? Where do you live, what is the ambient temp while you are driving?

If engine temp is too cool it will bog, unless tuned to run at that cool temp. Is the heat crossover in the intake clear and not blocked by a gasket? If you have not even checked the outboard springs yet you are missing important info. Know the basics first, then get fancy.

Why not offset linkage? THINK about it, WHAT does that linkage do? It closes two end carbs, so when your foot says to close them, it needs to happen right now. The linkage does not open the carbs.

WHY do you want offset linkage, what is the gain?

1970 Challenger 340 6 BBL 3.55 gears whatever a stock one weighs probably between 3000 and 3500 lbs TX torqueflite between 50 and 70 degrees I don't know on the crossover and haven't checked the outboard springs.

Why would I want to offset the linkage? I was curious about it and the pros and cons of it since I read that taking one turn out of the rear carb linkage and adding one turn into the front carb linkage may be a possible solution to bog/off idle hesitation in a Jan 92 Chrysler Power article on tuning 6 packs and that's what I'm trying to tackle.

1970 EK2 T/A 727