T/Anks to all who've replied... FWIW... my LCA bushings are ~30 years old, as well.. and still appearing a-ok .. RUBBER. (~30 yrs ago poly lca bushings weren't avlbl... so.. I simply replaced the complete lcas which came with new factory lca rubber bushings.)

As to pulling the lcas a bit forward, using the adjustable struts, I can better understand that's probably not desirable as it'll disturb the lca bushings -- poly potentially to where out more quickly... but rubber can withstand and flex, hence longer life.

I'm unfamiliar with the RMS struts... I'll look them up.

I've recently had my kframe welded, and also the lca plates added. Engine bay is being repainted very soon.... been sanding, prepping, etc (show-quality!).

Despite the factory struts w/rubber bshgs, factory lcas and rubber lca bshgs, the car has always been tight and great handling (SCCA competition AX, and recent HSAX/HPDE, and street/hwy)... the overall suspension setup I have works great: 1.24 TBs, 225/5 flexaform mono leafs, 1.25 F, 1.0 r sway bars, Red Koni Ds, balance corner weight.. 52% f, 48%r. SO... with the engine out for a rebuild, the front end is being gone through.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!