Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
So, as most of you know I'm scatter brained when it comes to builds. My thought process of right now is similar to the one I started with. Send the engine to IMM. Have them look it over and tell me what kind of condition it's in. Fix the small problems. If good, have them regasket and seal it. Add an Edelbrock Performer RPM to clear the hood and maybe a cam. Then just go. Second quickest and cheapest way to get a reliable engine after just throwing it in there.

I'll do a different engine swap when I do paint and body years down the line. But first, I want to make sure I have another project running and driving where I won't go insane, again, with nothing to work on at the house.

I thought you bought that engine to be a reliable put together combination.

If the compression ratio is setup and designed for Supercharging probably not going to be optimal for normally aspirated.

Put it together like you bought it. Either that or sell it as a whole for what you paid for it.

I thought your car was over at Hotchkis to put in this motor. It's been there for monthes. What else are they doing/undoing/correcting?

Last edited by autoxcuda; 10/12/15 09:26 PM.