Originally Posted By BradH
Originally Posted By BradH
1. Death
2. Taxes
3. Most Mopar guys are CHEAP SOBs

Yeah, I'd say you can pretty much count on those three things in life. drumhit

OK, so I do want to add that this was my comical way of responding to 64Post's comment. But (as Monte & Al pointed out), there's still a legion of Mopar people who aren't that far removed from the ported '906' heads, .590 MP cam , SS springs world.

I'm extremely happy that Trick Flow came up w/ their new heads and hope they're profitable enough for the company to venture even deeper into the Mopar arena.

I believe a lot of Mopar people are still stuck back in the Direct Connection days and/or trying to relive the good ole days. shruggy
I myself still have 906s on my car, but that engine was built 16 years ago & hasn't been driven/raced much in the last ten. Would i now use 906s for a street/strip build, NOPE! Anything here after will have Indy, Edelbrock, Batten or Trick Flow.I'm all for improved/new tech parts, the more the better. My biggest regret so far is not buying a Koleno block when the opportunity was there.
I'll also repeat what's been stated many times before. If Mopar enthusiasts don't start spending on new/improved performance products their choices will simply disappear.

72 Plymouth Roadrunner 11.08@123.25