Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
Brad, which head do you feel would be a better option to bolt an RPM intake onto for $1979?

A customer of mine supposedly ordered a set a week ago, so I'm hoping to have them here to test fairly soon.

IMO, the build that person talked about previously sounds like a better fit for a mildly worked-over set of Sidewinders, especially if he's target-locked an a d-p intake for whatever reason. Would save him some $$$, too. This is the same guy who had a "hissy fit" over the idea of having to spend more $$$ on better-than-OEM rockers to go along w/ some new heads, too. shruggy

I'd like to see some TF #s from your bench even more than mine, considering the extra "horsepower" your Saenz has to test 'em. grin

So... would you think the standard-port location TFs would make more HP than my old raised-port Stage VIs, since the TFs boast more "raw" CFM? If I wasn't so invested in Victors right now (heads, offset lifters & rockers, etc.), I'd be really curious how just swapping out my old Stage VIs for a set of TFs along w/ the COMP .650" RX roller you got me would work. They would even have the same compression ratio, too.