Valve Springs, Option 2: 1.560" o.d. dual spring with damper
240 lbs. @ 2.000" installed height
600 lbs. @ 1.280" open
500 lbs. per inch rate
.700" max. valve lift

TFS-16318-16 Spring
Inside Diameter of Outer Spring (in): 1.136"
Inside Diameter of Inner Spring (in): 0.750"

Trick Flow Ti Retainers (the only TF P/N I found that would match the TFS-16318 spring):

-------------------- OD ----1st Step - 2nd Step - Retainer
TFS-214T0525 --- 1.500 -- 1.110 -- 0.710 ---- 10* (+.050")

My experience w/ running Ti retainers on the street w/ springs having steel dampers hasn't been great, in that the dampers will definitely cut into the Ti retainer, yet a chro-moly steel retainer isn't fazed by this. So, I did some research on retainer options, specifically tool steel, for those who may want to swap out the Ti retainers for just that reason.

I don't know if the retainers w/ the 1.140" step OD for the outer spring will actually fit the TF-supplied spring since its ID is listed as 1.136". Not sure if those could be installed as a press-fit, or if that's simply too large to work w/o reducing the retainer step OD. IMO, the tighter fit, the better. However, it also looks like some of the other tool steel retainers I've listed should still have a better fit to the spring than the Ti retainers I believe Trick Flow is using w/ their supplied springs.

FWIW, if I was buying some TFs for my application (.650"-ish solid roller for street/strip), I'd probabaly get some Manley 23647TS tool-steel 10* retainers and expect that the installed height may need to be corrected w/ the change in retainer brand.

"You results may vary!"

Why would you sell a head with these retainers if that's the case