Quote:

A month ago several of us told you that this build had all the makings of a train wreck. Even though there were several major issues identified back then, you choose to fix them yourself, and not question the rest of the build, all the while talking about your warranty.

Probably time to exercise your warranty. Good Luck

I've been in contact with the shop every step of the way. I fixed the valve train issue because it was easy and I knew I would do it correctly. What were the other so called "Major Issues" that were identified? The only other issue was two leaky freeze plugs. I replaced one and it still leaked so I put an expansion plug in temporary and had the machine shop replace the two that were leaking. I checked the things I was told to check. There was nothing I could do but move forward. What would you suggest I should have done? The machine shop said to run it, so I did. If there was something wrong(which obviously there was)it would be on the machine shop. I've also been documenting everything in preparation for court if needed. So I don't understand where you get off implying I did something wrong.

Quote:

/Does anyone know what they possibly did wrong?
Yes,They assembled your motor without any knowledge of how.

Haha

Quote:

Debris, improper clearance, out of round or tapered journals, lack of lubrication, main cap alignments or placement, bearing crush, or any combination of the above.

So, a lot of stuff.

Last edited by Instigate; 03/15/15 02:59 PM.