This thread was never meant to become an arm chair lawyer discussion. No one on here ever tried to slander anyone so it's not about that. Here is what it is about. I was very interested in buying this car but saw a fake fender tag. Part of doing my research on this car before the auction ended, brought me here where the truth came out about this car with pictures.

The truth revealed here, with this car's specific history, with pictures, was shared with the selling agency. Even after they were made aware of the truth and the facts, by more than one person, they chose to still stick to their original selling story now knowing it was incorrect.

The lesson to be learned here is one that is as old as mankind. Buyer beware and the truth shall set you free! The auction ended at $58,000 with a no sale. I made an offer much higher than this based on the information I was told by the seller, and good for me they declined it. So the Moparts conection was and continues to be a great asset to all of us. Thanks

Those who took this on a speculative legal mumbo jumbo direction just like to and Thanks again to all who made a helpful contribution. Carry on

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert