Any chance that is the (fake) tag for the car on ebay right now? Got any more pics of it you can post?

When I get home tonight I'll fire up an old pc and dig out the photos and vin.

I saw this auction too and I think the car in question used to be owned by my dead buddy Mike. There is a picture of it in pic archives "show your face" thread". See attached pic before the shaker and hemi when on.

If this is in fact the car I am thinking of then it DEFINITELY DID NOT HAVE A FENDER TAG when he owned it.

I knew once the car changed hands down the road it would show up with a tag someday, not many N code 70 Barracuda verts out there. If this is the same car then it was restored by a guy named Mike from OH (he was a member here). He said the car came out of FL as a basket case, originally blue/blue and from what he could tell during the resto, there was an original appearing 4-speed hump in the car. The car only had a vin tag at the time and there was no way to verify the 4-speed option 100%. Too many other detail here make me think its the same car like the tuff wheel, wood grain door inserts (they are blue underneath) and the seat covers without medallions (like the GC) and the same fat BF goodriches in the rear. right before he died he installed a hemi and shaker from the guy in NM. Also had the luggage rack and pedal dress-up trim.

Might not be the same car but I'd be really surprised. I'll post more later.

ebay Barracuda

EDIT
Ok I checked the auction again and saw all the additional pictures. I don't remember the incorrect fender Barracuda emblems, but the Mopar Nats decals are ringing a bell. Im pretty sure this is the same car but I'll dig out some photographic proof later tonight.

Last edited by ErikR; 12/09/14 04:09 PM.