Quote:

got a fast and shady reply form the seller,

We are selling as a tribute car,,we know that it was a 383 car, originally purple ( we were told by original owner) and original 4 speed car,, We don't care much about the tag but thanks for the info,, many have told us,, We do not misrepresent any of our cars!! have a great day Stuart 954 958 0000

Used car salesman translation:
"Somebody sold us this car and told us it was an original purple car with a white interior. We dropped in a $20,000 68 Hemi. We don't give a %$#^ about the numbers and we don't want to know anything truthful about this car. Go away and let us sell this to an uninformed Rich guy while people think these cars are worth $3.5 million. Hey this one is a steal and we know how to talk so we can't get sued"!!!!

I sent him another e-mail last night simular to yours, telling him that the Mopar Nation had all the real information on this car and that he was a liar. That the car was a blue on blue car. I called into question his dealership and their reputation and the legality of it all. He didn't answer me yet. I am not gonna hold my breath.

Sad thing is this is probably a $75,000 car as it sits without the bogus tag.

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert