Yes that is the one. I have been in contact with the "used car" guy that is trying to sell this car.
Of course when I asked him if he had a build sheet for the car, since the tag was obviously a fake one, he said "the car was a real 4 speed car and that the FC7 and the white interior was the original and there wasn't a build sheet. I don't know if the tag is original or not".

I told him that he now KNOWS that the tag is fake and not an original. I also said the only thing that can be known for sure about this car without the build sheet and original tag was that it was a convertible and a 383 car.

The reserve is $105,000.00. I made him a reasonable offer for what the car is which is a nice vert with an added Hemi and a lot of cool options painted in FC7. He thinks he is going to get his $100,000. The auction is stalled around $55,000 right now and I offered him quite a bit more than that.

I am glad someone might be able to shed some light on this car. I hope you can come up with the VIN and any additional information on it's past.

69 Road Runner vert
69 GTX hard top
70 Road Runner 4 speed
70 Hemi Cuda vert