Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

... I have by definition established this previously stated "Optimal Geometry" in my application and as such I have now sacrificed performance to a degree...

Care to explain more re: this statement?

Utilizing the 90 degree mid lift theory in my application has resulted in increased valvetrain stability. It has also caused a loss of performance. It will now rev higher without adverse effects, but E.T has slowed regardless of shift point. Power has been sacrificed for stability.

Has this been corroborated on a dyno, as in you KNOW you make less power or is the car just running a little slower ET.............Where on the track did it slow? Is it early, in the middle or on the top end. If the car runs the same speed it ran before, it makes the same power. You just may not be getting it down as consistently or as easily as you were before.

My point is that it seems hard for me to believe that MORE revs and better stability has cost you power

Monte

Exactly what I was thinking. The track/street has too many variables to make an accurate assesement.

72 Dart 470 n/a BB stroker street car `THUMPER`...Check me out on FB Dominic Thumper for videos and lots of carb pics......760-900-3895.....