Quote:

I bet the DIs did have fun with your name! I will just keep looking in the junkyard for the trim and clips. So far what I have found clip wise are so brittle they break when you try and use them so I was hoping you found a source of new ones.

Yeah. It's funny too because at one point, three of us were in the same company at my current unit. Are names are ROE, ERB AND AKO. Anyone who's in now would find that pretty funny. We even took a pic together.

Someone here said that you can get the clips from the dealer still. They even posted the part#, I'll see if I can find it. They were so cheap at the j/y though that I just grabbed lots of them and sifted through to find the best ones and used them. But there are probably 6 or 7 of these trucks at my local yard and I can look for the piece for you and hook you up. Pay it forward, you know. Guys on here have helped me many times. Had a fuel pressure regulator show up in the mail when I didn't know what they were. A copy of Vanishing Point because I had never seen it. Now it's my turn. So just let me know if driver or passenger and I'll keep an eye out and help out a fellow MOPARTS member if I can.

1971 Plymouth Satellite
408/904 8 3/4 3.23 SG