A little later than I planned on, but here are the next updates.

This is as Im applying the first coat and after hours of sanding and prep work. I didn't try to fix any dents or anything. I did hammer out the wheel well humps where they were caved in.

This is after 2 coats. Im happy with the finish. It looks good and Im happy with my lines. The clean release painters tape with line lock performed as advertised.

Still need to paint my cowl vent. I tried pulling one at the j/y to paint but all of the ones with the mounting spot for the wiper sprayer were all dented up. So I will just pull and paint this one.

I also need to paint the rear bumper, the little flat pad in front of the tag. I was going to do gloss black, but now Im just gonna use some of the leftover bedliner. The j/y has a truck in now with a really nice set of bumpers on it. They want $90 for the set. Im thinking of pulling the trigger on that one. They also have lots of vans with much nicer door handles than mine. If they are cheap enough I'll get those too.

I also need to paint the grill insert and keep my eyes open for a grill that's not all dented up and some nice headlight surrounds. The j/y didn't have any good ones.

And finally some pics that you guys asked for of how she sits today. The sun came out for 5 mins today so I snapped these really quickly.