I am one of the street car guys but as far as I know I am legal. And I can still keep my car close to stock looking. The only thing that you can really notice is the rollbar but as I have said before if some of you put the 6 and 8 point bars in they can always be taken out later if you want to go back to stock. All you would have to do is cut the bars off at the floor and grind them even. Then the carpet will cover anything else. I dont ever plan to take my 6 point bar out as its legal down to 10 flat and I dont need to go any faster then that in my car for as much as I street drive it. I also have a battery cutout since my battery is in the trunk and the rod goes thru the taillite lens. So all I would have to do is replace the taillite lens to be back to stock. To me one of the pains is the seat belts that have to be replaced every 2 years as I think they could stretch that a few more years. But I agree the cars need to be safe. Many tracks will let you run the day you are there if you are not legal but tell you to fix it before you come back if its not something real big. Ron