Quote:

Quote:

I don't understand the whole point of this Mopar VS Stielow thing.

If you took an old Mopar and threw away everything except the firewall and half the floor you could build the exact same thing Stielow built and end up with the same result.

A Gen 3 will make the same power as the Red thing, the T56 is a Viper spec transmission, custom pick up points for the suspension can be built, and a one-off chassis can be made.

Now that you've pulled a NASCAR thing and thrown away everything except for the name on the car what do you have to prove?

x2

Stielow built cars are amazing.

So this weekend I outran a ZL1 Camaro along with a few supercars. Does that put my 'stock suspension' mopar on par with the Stielow built car?

What events do the Stielow Camaro's usually run in? Preferably long road courses and near Houston, TX. I'll go line up and give you a baseline.

You got a ways to go my friend. But I like your ambition! Looking at your vids, probably 10-15 seconds. Don't be discouraged though, your car runs good.

He will probably show to some of the USCA events. We will be at Laguna Seca. Assuming a lot of the big dogs will be there.

1968 Pro-Touring Dodge Charger
*2011 Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge Invitee
http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/1203phr_1968_dodge_charger/index.html