Quote:

Hey Monte , take it easy. There is no hollier than thou anything happening here. You stated he could run a stock case and gearset in your first post of course to save money and all I did was try to shed light on trying to "get away with something" is not always the best choice in the long run. I don't care what you are getting away with as your not in the trans business except when you can make a buck on a drop ship from a vendor you support. Im down here in the trenches every day dealing with this stuff as are you with nitrous so I will tell you I have more exposure to it.

Not here to argue with anyone, just to raise a few valid points. If you have a problem with anything I have pointed out Monte or think I singled you out in any way, you are welcome anytime to discuss this with me personally as I had no ill intent. You know my number.

Hutch

Nothing I said was directly aimed at you Hutch. There was another accusing me of putting people in danger with what I said and I didn't appreciate it. Even though one of his own customers has been running that very setup with no issues. Seems he should be advising his own customer of the inherent "danger" if there is one. I have no issue with you, never have.

Monte