Quote:

WOW.. Really.??

And Hemi Fred uses what trans in his Hemi Duster that you did the engine for..

Chris..

Yup,we all know HemiFred and know that he does what he wants.Building engines for Fred has nothing to do with the setup he runs.I "Doubble Dog Dare"you to tell Fred what to do.There is definately a short circut between Freds balls and his brain.He asked me if I wanted to take a pass in the car,I locked myself in my trailer for the whole weekend. But Chris in all seriousness we have run PGs with stock cases in a few chassis cars and dragsters but as power levels increases we step up the quality.Our 68 Cuda chassis car runs a PG with a UltraBell and good inerds but we may be going to a TF this year.Just because I or Fred run or anyone else does this doesn't mean I recommend it.Also I don't know what Freds car weights but our Cuda is well under 3000# whish is what I referred to in my original answer."At that weight a 727 at 3000# or less a PG.I respect Monte's opinion,but since he choose to editorialize,I felt it necessarry to explain or clarify my opinion.Nothing that I said was etched in stone and the OP has numerous different opinions to choose from.As I have said on many occasions,we can all agree to disagree and we don't have to get pissed at each other.If my opinion was left to stand on it's own merits it would end there"as my opinion",but if I'am call to task on my statement,them I need to respond.Respect to all

Last edited by B G Racing; 01/24/14 12:30 PM.