Quote:

But, but, Dave took the crown when Shawn broke. I guess that don't count either. Dave then refused to race Doc, even though he claims he'll race anywhere, anytime.

Tina pulled a hustle on Farmtruck and that's OK, but Tuff hustled Dave and it's crap?

I stand by my statement, Fastest street raced cars by their rules in the country.

When OKC beat Texas because they knocked the tires off OKC jumped for joy, but when Brian beats Dave's truck because it spun it shouldn't count as a win? I love their logic on that one LMAO!!! Or when Joey offered Chuck action the next morning for any money with or without cameras and a shut down road it was suddenly mandatory to head home. . .

I'm looking forward to the rematch. A friend of mine built the chassis in the TuffEnuff car, it may be in OKC come spring, hopefully TurboGT will be there along with a few others. All these cars are fast but I don't see the OKC cars having much over the Northern Assassins, Donya can run a big tire, THAT would be very very interesting IMO

Folks just YouTube the names you don't know.