Quote:

ONE of the actual Monkey-outLAW fans(an OKC regular who probably attends all the "events") answered that post .... and I soon him down BUTT he did not deny that in any way ...

Here is the deal that I was told by more than one of the guys......you can believe it or not, doubt anybody cares if you do. When they go out to make their "test hits" is NOT under police supervision like the race nights are. You notice the police are NEVER mentioned on race night, only the "test hits". You will also notice the road is not lighted for test hits and they have lookouts posted, plus all of those runs seem to be in a different spot, as there are no black marks where they do that.

In a town as big as OKC, pretty easy to find an abandoned stretch of road to do that, because we can do that easily here in the small town I live in. We have trailered more than one car out of town to make a blast. We do it just like they do. Way out of town, spotters on the route in and out. Do it quick and leave. Driver usually pulls car in or on trailer, truck driver pulls out with driver still in car. You stop and strap it down later away from scene. Those race nights are obviously a different story and obvious controlled environment.

I also saw where you posted that on the Bullet........but I NEVER saw where one of the OKC guys answered you, nor did I see where you put him in his place. Just something about him missing you about as much as cancer treatments......lol!!!

Monte