Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Damn.!!!!!

I knew my motor was a slug..

I haven't broke my 9" yet, even with street gears..

Need to figure out how to get over 450hp..

Chris..

Maybe the driver knows how to avoid breaking rear ends When I see guys buy Fabricated "9" inch rear end housing for $2500.00 and then have to have them welded up because thier tearing them up on 10.5 inch tires I wonder why we even do this drag racing deal I have a 9 inch out of a Lincoln Versiae(SP?) for my 1940 Ford Tudor sedan with a 4 inch stroked 351 windsor with Eddy Victor heads on it , I hope I don't hurt that stock, bullet proof, rear end I am finishing up changing the gears out of my Dana 60 in my Cuda, out with the Pro 5.86 gears and Mark Williams 40 spline aluminum 5 sereis spool and in with a set of used Dana Corp stock 4.56 production gears with a new Moser 40 spline steel 4 series spool. This gear change has been a real challenge, finding out which brand spool will work with which companies rear gear ratios This rear end was in the car when I bought it it was a truck rear end cut down and made for this car, it has Mark Williams steel caps on both sides, gun drilled lightened M.W. 40 spline axles,aluminum girdle, Wilwood disc brakes with dual calipers, billet M.W. 1350 steel pinion yoke and so on, hopefully unbreakable by me

7964638-SANY0180.JPG (87 downloads)
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/20/13 12:28 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)