Quote:

Weight has a prime effect on good handling. With AC, without, battery relocated, any weights removed or relocated. It all plays into the effect. Front to rear ratios are important too.

Most of the posters here are into a lot more than just a better handler on the street, sorta semi serious about it actually.

You may want to narrow the options down for us otherwise you are gonna get a bunch of high dollar suggestions. You got a budget?

I do have a limited budget. That's why I was wanted to figure out something budget that would work together based on what I already have. I have a Roadrunner that I will go full Hotchkiss. But for the Dart, I don't want to put a lot of money towards it right now. I will do some homemade frame connectors. I rebuilt the front. I'm pretty much looking at cheap sway bars and torsion bars to match my oval track leafs. And I guess it's KYB's or Bilsteins. I was looking for something that would handle decent and be balanced within those limitations. I will do wheels and tires - later.