Frustration has set in. I was trying to get the car ready for the car show in town on May 10th but I don't think I'm going to make it. That's not the frustrating part though. I've been spending a few hours a night out there working on it and have made some progress until tonight. I've been fighting the dash frame and dash trim parts. Painting is not my strength. I can't paint a paper plate with flat black rattle can without runs, thin spots, fish eyes, etc . I've painted the jockey box door 8 times and still can't get it right. I sand it and try again with the same results. I believe I will sand the entire dash frame and trim parts and start over from stratch. I'm not sure that once I'm done it will last. I'm using SEM Trim Black in a rattle can. Anyway, I scuffed with red scotchbright, wetsanded with 600, washed with dishsoap and water, used wax and grease remover and then a tack cloth and it still fish eyes

Sorry for the long incoherant rant. Just hate going backwards 6-8 hours....

On a positive note, I have the trunk lock installed with the bezel polished and I have one door latch assembly in and adjusted, not much but it's all I can hang my hat on today.