Quote:

I would kill to have a garage like that. lol

Seriously though, I hope you have not been talked into re-painting it baby poop brown. Not a fan of the brown colors... yuck, lol. Are you planning to paint it your self? Are you going with basecoat, clear coat?

A couple of people have tried to talk me into the brown but I just can't do it. I like bright colors on cars so am I thinking one of a hi-impact color (sassy grass). I know that some say it's too overdone but of all the Mopars in town I don't know of one that's Sassy Grass and I only know of two sublime cars so around here it won't be too bad. I was considering Panther Pink as well.

I do plan on painting it myself with my painter friend standing by my side so I can hand the gun off if I get in over my head. I plan on using PPG base/clear on it.

As for the shop, I really like it too. I kind of spoiled myself by building it. In fact, we moved just so I would have enough room to build it (we have .80 acres in the city limits). The three best things about it are the lift, the heat/air and the bathroom.