Thanks Randy and everyone,I would never leave the site unless the "court of public opinion"(Moparts Family) deemed my actions or character to be offensive.I have the thickest skin can take it as well as I dish it out.
I personally feel this is a great site to share experiences and knowledge and feel that I have contributeded a great deal and have more to share.I have also gained a lot from others here who are helpful and share as well.
The gest of my statement is I would not want to be here if I'am not wanted and didn't contribute or be helpful.
Most of my comments other than informative or helpful is dialoge that is ment to be humorous and entertaining and a defence from personal attacks like Mikey.A good analysis would to go back in the archives and determine if Mikey ever had a single helpful post or were they all in the BS catagory.As far as an asset to the site I can't recall a single respectable post.And as far as what he has done for our sport,I'll let everyone else decide.
We do loose a lot of good people because of people like Mikey because they don't want to endure the battle,me I will always stand my ground for anything that means something to me.Racing has been my life for over 50 years and the great people that I meet will be friends forever.Azzholes can be found behind every rock in a field,the best grain comes from a cleared and well tilled field.When I was a child on the farm my job was to walk behind the plow and pick up and toss aside the rocks.My moparts friends are like the best grain and I guess I'am still tossing rocks.