Quote:

With attacks like this it is no wonder we have lost some good folks here. If you have nothing constructive to say, say nothing at all.

The sad part of this whole drama is that I asked a legitimate question base on an honest assesment of a person I respect that attended this race.I expressed my concerns for the upcomming events and hoped for some honest discussion.Mikey comes back with a wize azz remark and thinks I'll just accept his remarks.We have seen Mikey do this over the years on many of my post and I always turns into a pissing match with his dialoge of misinformation,disrespect,and just plain BS.He always wants the last word to be able to consider himself a winner of the debate.I on the other hand will not let his actions go unanswered and usually try to bring some humor along with the drama.
That Mikey chooses to duke it out on the keyboard only further brings to new heights.I have never done one thing to this kid and to be truthful don't know which one of Barry's sons is Brian or Micheal.
Who knows if Mikey would have taken a different approch to his social demeaner we could have possible been friends.
I leave it to the court of public opinion here on Moparts to judge my character.If I'am flawed of character in anyway and offended anyone here on Moparts,to them I apologize.I enjoy this site but will walk away if the opinion here finds me offensive.Holgar is correct in his comment about loosing good people.
Respectfully Bob