Quote:

Well Bob, I was there! I also actually prefer to race my car than just comment about car counts online... actually much prefer!

BTW, the number of competitive SS/AH cars that will be at those other event’s you listed will be ZERO. Unless you want to build and enter one.

Car count is important if the events are to survive and worthy of concern and comment especially since BGR and our associate sponsers put a lot of effort and money to give racers a good event with guaranteed payouts.It's great that you race your car,and hopefully you will have tracks and events to attend.What I do for the sport is not worthy of your comment or suggestion.I have raced more cars,built more cars,sponsered more events and helped more racers than you have years on this earth.What have you contributed to the sport?Are you now the official spokesman or race director for the AH Racers?
I will always keep an open mind and let you continue to shower us with you experience,knowledge and opinions and when your done hand you a towel to dry the wetness behind your ears or what runs down your leg.You always got some wize azz comments on the keyboard but never ever have you uttered a word to me at any of the races.I apologize for that comment,I completely forgot,for that to happen you would need a pair of balls.

Last edited by B G Racing; 06/25/13 09:28 PM.