Quote:

Funny thing is, everyone here knows who Bob is because he truly is a great man, and yet even though I race quite a bit in PA, I still can't seem to remember who you are? BTW, just because you won a race last year doesn't mean you're a great driver or you've "accomplished" something special. A lot of people here have won races, and won big events and even championships. Most of them choose not to run their mouths about it. What people remember most about someone is character. BG has it. Do you?

Kevin,truer words have never been more spoken.When you leave this world the only thing you leave is your legesy,the type of character you project.I developed my character from my son Curt and his philosophy.Many know and respect Curt and are greatfull for the legesy he left us with.I can only hope to be worthy of attempting to carry on his legesy and influence others with his philosopy of life.
Having driven,raced,and built many types of cars for many years,I now have more satisfaction watching and helping the young racers.I do jump in a car on many occasions and still enjoy it.
To injest a little humor at Micheals expence,some one just PMed me that Micheal sounds like he is choking on Bartons foreskin.

Last edited by B G Racing; 06/27/13 10:53 AM.