Quote:

No thank you.

Typing on a forum is basically doing nothing. Which is what my point was from the beginning.

I just got through reading this interesting topic. Mike in all your posts i cannot find where you make this above mentioned point. The only point I can see in your comments are wanting to put down Bob and what he has done and causing embarrassment to yourself and your family.

I did see where you mentioned that you were rubbing elbows with Mr Barton. I do not personally know him as you do but I am sure he does not want to be associated with someone acting like you.

We all know Bob as do you and know what he has done for the sport. The BGR guys are one of kind give the shirt off their back kind of guys. This is what the sport is truly about. Not how many races you have won, how many SS/AH cars you have built, not if you still race a car, etc... Its about how you treat people. That is what people remember above the previous list. Mike right now people will not remember your HEMI class win at PRP in 2012 but will remember the way you treat people which right now is like an azzwhole.