I have to say that we probably won't be going back. They made this a 2 day event and they closed up shop at 4:30PM on Saturday. We could have completed our race on Saturday, but had to come back on Sunday because they wanted to keep the car count up. Plus, I don't think it was our car, but track prep varied widely. After an oil-down before we ran, they used a soapy water mixture with a scrubber to clean up the track, then tried to dry it off. We blew the tires off the car at launch. Worst 60ft ever. Launch was consistent on Sunday until the 3rd round when at launch it spun bad, against the chip, a tenth off (almost all in the 60 ft), plus 30 lbs of oil pressure at the finish line (filter full of metal, so the pan it coming off this week). That, and the $75 entry fee (on top of the $90 we pay 422) made it an expensive weekend. We were supposed to be one of the features (at Capitol Raceway they charged us $10 for the 422 event). The 422 group has gotten screwed at prior events, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was the last straw that broke the camel's back. I'm betting it won't be on the schedule next year. Rant over...

2012 422 Allstars NSS Champion
2013 422 Allstars NSS Champion
2014 422 Allstars NSS Champion