Quote:

Quote:

I apologize for that comment,I completely forgot,for that to happen you would need a pair of balls.

You are around 5 and half feet tall, 4 and a half feet wide, the north end of 200 lbs. and an old man… what would I have to be intimidated by?

And no, I don’t have any respect for you as a driver or engine/car builder. For comparison, I spent the weekend with a guy that built 4 of the 6 SS/AH cars there, two of which ended first and second, has held many stock and super stock records over the years including the current, official NHRA SS/AH record. That is a person I respect! Not one that posts online lamenting car counts instead of actually showing up to a race.

Micheal,I love it when you keep comming back with your stupid comments so that everyone can see what kind of person you are. Your living proof Mr. and Missis Donnally can have a bad night.If your so brave then bring on your best game.Come to Quaker City in August and I will give you a Snickerdoodle and make you squeel like a little pig.
If I don't intimidate you then why do you give my post so much attention.So what words of wisdom are you going to grace us with now.