Quote:

My heads have new ductile iron seats and guides that Bryce installed, I have no complaints at all with the quality and materials in my set of Airwolf heads.

Bryce may (someone should ask him and confirm) rather than speculate. I believe he told me he gets the raw castings and machines seats, guides and then does the CNC work stateside.

I totally RESPECT Jeff, but you might want to confirm whether (or not) his comments were with regard to the STANDARD ProComp SBM heads or the Airwolfs let's at least deal in confirmed information, not here say, fair enough?

I get enough speculation and people going off 1/2 cocked at work, don't you?

I dont need to confirm anything, as what I posted first above is a literal quote I got from another reputable head guy, not Jeff. I did not make that up, thats the info I got from somebody that constantly works with mopar cylinder heads for performance applications. I am posting it here because people are asking about the airwolf heads and that is the info I got someplace else. I suppose people want to know, so thats why I share what I have found out so far.

I am being 100% honest and stating thats what I have been told, but I DO NOT HAVE A SET OF THESE HEADS, AND I CANT CONFIRM ANY OF THAT.

Im just putting that here on the table for discussion, thats what a discussion forum is for.

If the information I posted is WRONG then I will be the first one that wants to know whats the TRUTH behind all of this, as I am also looking at these heads and I do have an interest in them, since they seem to be a great option.

Now, regarding [Email]Jeff@moderncylinderhead[/Email]

Please re-read and take note that Jeff DID NOT SAY WHAT I POSTED ABOVE. Jeff has NOTHING to do with those statements. And I wasnt implying that as well. Please make sure you go back and re-read.

What I said is that I did run a search here on moparts and stumbled upon a thread related to the Airwolf heads where Jeff made some posts....you can check out that thread here:

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...rt=all&vc=1

And yes, I think it was when the Airwolf heads just came out and I think Jeff was basing all his commments on the Pro Comp heads, which are basically the cores that are used for the Airwolf heads.

So yes, it would be best if the guy doing the airwolfs could chime in on this thread and tell us about the guides, seats, valves, etc that he is using for the Airwolfs. And what kind of work he performs/corrects once he gets the procomp castings in.

I think we all know the castings are procomp, and Im sure we can have lots of opinions regarding the quality of the pro comp aluminum castings: porosity, core shift, stress relieving, machining, etc. since they cast heads both for the small block and big block.