I am using a set of the older MP aluminum head castings (not the edelbrocks) with a stage V intake. I have a stock style heat shield under the intake.

Thats it.

I installed it with silicone on both sides and I still can find oily gasoline in there.

I am starting to think it might be sucking oil through the intake port brass sleeves??? These heads got the full porting treatment and blueprinting and the pushrod holes are bushed with bronze sleeves.

Funny thing is I could see oily gasoline on the head to intake joint and also puddling on the intaka valve on one of the ports that has NO PUSHROD SLEEVE showing!...so I dont know if that would be the problem....doesnt seem like it.

Man, now I wish I would have had this engine run on the Dyno before importing it.

I think Im just pullling of the heads to see if the valve guides have the rihgt clearance, check out the valve seals, take a closer look at the heads, reinstall them with new gaskets and check out if the inner valley studs are torqued to 45 lbs. I will but one of those extensions to be able to torque em with my torque wrench to the exact spec, etc.