I glued it back on with grey silicone on both sides. Torqued the 4 center bolts more than the 4 outers....

we will see if the problem is solved this time around....

I used a set of MR Gasket 0,060 gaskets....even though they are thicker than what Id like to use for better port alignment(0,030 would be better) I am gonna try this time with the thicker ones to see if they seal better.

Port aignment is not exactly on center, its like the intake would like a thinner gasket to go down a bit more so the intake ports are more on center with the head ports....

although the intake is sitting a bit high and the ports are not perfectly concentric, I am still not seeing a "step" whhen looking down from the carb opening into the intake ports. The top oprtion of the intake runner is perfectly flush with the port roof on the heads, and the lower portion of the intake runner sits about 1/8" higher than the intake port...(the stage V intake ports are smaller than the head ports...the heads are CNCd and gasket matched,k the stage V intake is untouched, hence the smaller runner openings).