RB, CW, MCH or VED heads are not all illegal, only one brand as far as I know. Not all heads in the class are illegal. The heads cant be milled into the V/C bolt at the gasket surface, thats the line that you cant cross. Its been that way since before I started racing in 1991. This isnt a big deal to anyone other than the ones that do business with someone who cant read the rules. As I told you on the phone when you called, either 6 or so people have to buy new heads, or the whole class will have to buy new one to compete with the cheaters. If they didnt enforce this rule, I would have showed you how to get creative when I milled the head till I got to the valve guide, and put a 2 inch spacer on it. I mean if you can get into the bolt, then where do you stop?

I wish everyone luck next weekend at gainsville. Now that the record is a minimum, someone new will be in teardown as we will not be there.
That brings up another point I made, my dad an I are the only cars that have been torn down at a hemi shootout for the last 3 years so this stuff has been under a towel for who knows how long.

happy Thanksgiving from the MILITIA
cw

A previous post from Charlie

It's a sad day at Black Hawk Hemiland. I owe my Reher Morrison team an apology. After each race I would light 'em up because we were a tenth down. I would use software to synthesize the audios from the faster Hatfield & McCoy (H&C)team cars. We knew their shift points, leave rpm, powerband and still could not compete. Darin Morgan must have been frustrated as he said our heads, which are not in the VC bolt ANYWHERE!!(like the rule said), are sonic locked at 8600. BUT H&C cars are 1500 rpm higher than us???? and making power??? ARGH! WE MISSED THE MEETING WHERE SINCE 1991 THE TOP RAIL WAS THE BOUNDARY. Meanwhile since I have had incorrect carb boosters, pinned freeze plugs (external mod) and 1/4X20 bolts etc etc I am the designated CHEATER.

Well, I am normally happy-go-lucky but since I was born on the change day for Taurus & Gemini, there are three of me in here. One of 'em is PO'ed. I will run Belle Rose so my buddies can see a Chootout and will lose first round to one of my many Hemi friends with heads that are much faster than mine.

ONE & DONE
This class is in trouble. UNLAWFUL is where it needs to stay.

On to the Super Cars. I bet R&M can make a new COPO "STAND ON ONE TIRE AND BARK LIKE A DOG".

CALMED THE QUAKE!!!(AGAIN!)