TOO LATE!!! I had a $15k Chootout race set up in December. Below is the email traffic.

My sponsors have cancelled their cash pledge for the race. No one getting press and no time to get in National Dragster etc. No ruling on Hemi heads from NHRA has hurt the cause. Just be a trophy race I guess. We had 22 cars last year and really wanted it to be bigger and better. Thanks for your efforts as I know many others are involved. Stephen

To: Stephen Hebert <stephenontheriver@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 8:33 AM
Subject: RE: Belle Rose Hemi Chootout

Stephen,

It will be one more week before we ( NHRA TECH ) make our final decision on the 559M-1 HEMI cylinder head issue.

NHRA

Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2013 6:48 PM
To: NHRA
Subject: Belle Rose Hemi Chootout

I have began collecting sponsors for another D4 Hemi Jegs race in Belle Rose and would like to do a press release. What is the status of the VC head deal as I am not getting RSVP from several racers while waiting on NHRA rules. Too old for all this drama but know last years race was great for fans, racers and NHRA. Not that good for me as I put up most of the money. Ha! Please advise. Thanks Stephen

Do not know if you were there last year but we all parked together, had a big feed and party at Steve Kent's mancave, and put on some great racing!!!!! Lots of fun.....

Oh yeah, my external bolts are gone.

CALMED THE QUAKE!!!(AGAIN!)