Well I guess all the fast and streetable SB Mopars are on the East Coast becuase they sure aren't on the West Coast. Gilly's is one of the harder running SBs I've seen and it's in the 10s and isn't streetable.

What I find striking is the comments of how easy and cheap it is to run down in the 9s with a streetable NA BB or SB combo. Unless there is some secret that NONE of the Mopar engine building gurus (BGR, Pettis, Compuflow, Muscle, etc) and none of the long time serious racers on here know about, yet all of these regular guys do, then I'm left scratching my head as to what they are talking about.

My combo is a 511 BB with oodles of compression, tunnel ram with twin dominators, pro built by Mike at MM, -1 heads max ported by Jeff at MCH, filled block, ATI converter, and weighs 3000lbs with me in it. I'm way down in the 9s and am nowhere near being streetable.

Thumper's car runs in the 9s - I think he is NA and drives it on the street. That's about the only one I can think of out here.

I'm not saying it isn't possible - obviously with Thumper's example above - but cheap and easy and streetable and mid 9s - that just seems like an irresponsible and uneducated perspective.