Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Well I dont find your name in the system as to justify your shipping charges.... Ive searched all people with the name Ghandi

Ohhhhh gghhaannddii

Where are you, I want to see what shipping charges were in our system so I can fix it.

He's in Flint MI and it's the weekend so he's probably out dodging gunfire or something S/F....Ken M

Im guessing he isn't in Flint....Im guessing he is out east somewhere....

NO,NO Josh,The only thing us people over here on the East Coast Love more than Indy is BAMA Foot-Ball! For real I buy & use Indy products because they work better for me,might be because all the rest of the Fast Mopars around here run Indy.We know how to make the Indy engines run,but have no luck with the B1.If I can afford to buy Indy I can afford to buy B1,I buy Indy because thats what I think is Best.But you can go back & search all these post and won't find one time that I ever Bashed B1.Now I have called out some of the B1 people that thought their B1 stuff was so much better & Faster than Indy which I took as bashing my car.BUT NO ONE EVER TOOK ME UP ON IT!
You will make a Great Rep. for Indy and even greater person for us Indy users! Just don't let the ones who don't like Indy turn you against the Loyal Indy customers!

Last edited by MRMOPAR622; 12/02/12 12:57 PM.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"