Quote:

The cheaper 4340 steel crankshafts, rods, etc. area made in China. Where and how they are finished might be a different story. I started doing this stuff 25 years ago and have been gathering parts and trading stuff for years, I'm not what you would call "richy rich". But the real truth is, you can't expect people that have to pay employees and light bills, and health insurance, that buy quality parts, to sell gold for the price of silver. My point about GM stuff is, if you wanr less expensive quality race stuff, go GM. If we run all of the Mopar guys out of business, that will be our only option. If the 440 source stuff works, great. But don't compare that to Callies, Winberg, Oliver, GRP, etc, because there is no comparison.

And if you continue to stand in line at Walmart, eventually Walmart

will be the only place to shop. That's my point.

I have to agree with Tom 100%!Now it seems strange that all of you that run the cheaper 600 hp parts..(and their is nothing wrong with that if thats what you chose to do)are the ones that bash Indy,B1 and anyone else that tries to step up and make some Hi-Quality parts.If you don't run them and don't plan to run them why bash them?
And then to take offense to someone just making a statement about the cheap lower grade parts.Some of us who are not Rich work extra hours to have a little extra $$$ to put into our race cars.

"To Be The Man'You Have Got To Beat The Man" "T/D and Pro-Bracket Racer"