Quote:

I would buy all USA parts if they would LOWER THEIR F$%%# prices.
Also-- Ive been beating on my 440 Source internals since 2007 with no issues--along with thousands of other racers.

These are the kinds of remarks that really pi$$ me off. Weekend warriors, 2 or 3 times a year. If you are happy using sub par crap for you 600HP time bomb, have fun till you drive over your crankshaft. It's the reason we don't have any decent representation for mopar "race parts". That's right "race parts". Some of us are serious people trying to make serious fields with very few options. Like I've always said, Mopar people have to be the tightest bunch I've ever been assotiated with. I'm not talking about the ones that race every weekend or try to actually win championships, they can't afford sub par parts. For this reason, those of us that compete for championships and run the fast brackets, are forced to buy GM stuff at a certain point. Support the US companies, or we will all be driving Chevies! Rant over!

WOW----- get off your high horse there Richie Rich ! A LOT of us are "budget bracket racers" and dont have $$$ flying out of our arses like you for top quality parts.

Weekend warrior ???
That describes 90 % of racers on here !

2 or 3 times a year ???

Want to see all my log books ?? try 3 times a month .

In fact--with my new job , i should be able to hit every weekend for points racing in 2013 .

To "most" of us Lowly , stupid 600hp guys that drive junk---thats a serious racer .

And MY 600hp "timebomb" is holding together GREAT ! I built it in my garage and I think I did a good job.

I should dig out my log books and count the passes on this motor----it would make your delusional, patriotic head explode.

Anyway--you better get back to your shop--im sure you are working on your Pro Stock engine this week .